The Department for Education recently published an update of its exclusion guidance: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/school-exclusion. Attention is drawn to the two non-statutory guides summarising key elements of the exclusions process: one for head teachers and the other for parents/carers (Annexes B and C respectively). These guides include coverage of how Special Educational Needs and disabilities might be relevant to a school’s decision-making.
- A guide to your COVID-19 vaccination – Easy Read Version
- Open Letter from the Minister for Children and Families Vicky Ford
- Guidance for special schools, specialist post-16 providers and alternative provision during the national lockdown – January 2021
- COVID-19 series: briefing on special educational needs and disabilities provision, November 2020
- Mencap Easy Read Guide for Tier 4