If you find one of the members of staff either in a purple t-shirt or hi-vis and explain your child’s needs and that they can’t cope with queuing (may want to show proof of either doctors letter or receipt of dla), they will fast track you as they understand some children can’t cope with queuing.
- Government Response: Learning Disabilities Mortality Review (LeDeR) Programme Second Annual Report
- Luke Clements Partnership Newsletter
- London Assembly: Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) provision in London
- Draft Commissioning Plan for Education Provision 2019-2023
- Commissioning for transition to adult services for young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)