The Department for Education have updated their Guidance for full opening: special schools and other specialist settings.
Overall the guidance has been updated and refreshed to reflect the Prime Minister’s announcement on 23 November on the lifting of the National Restrictions.
We have updated the information in the following sections mainly to reflect the Local Restriction Tiers:
- face coverings
- supporting children and young people in special residential settings[the previous guidance on residential settings has been decommissioned so the relevant sections have been included in this guidance]
- attendance- self isolating and children who are clinically extremely vulnerable
- workforce – staff who are clinically extremely vulnerable
- educational visits
- school uniform[new section]
- physical activity in schools
- music, dance and drama
- contingency planning