Friday 27th May 22 10am to 2pm
Romford Job Centre 30 Main Road, RM1 3HH
For people with Neurodiverse conditions (Autism, Asperger’s, Dyslexia, ADHD etc), Learning Disabilities / Learning Difficulties and Sensory Impairment. For people aged 18 + to find out about benefits, jobs and support available at the Jobcentre
Please come to an introductory session organised by the Jobcentre to see how we can support you move towards, or into employment or training.
- Find out about volunteering, part-time or full-time employment, or changing jobs.
- Parents/Carers welcome too, or come alone to explore opportunities for those you support
- Meet specially trained staff who will explain what help is available.
- Meet organisations that may be able to help you get the support you need.
- Access to employers offering work experience and part or full-time work.
- Find out about benefits, including Universal Credit, and what you are entitled to.
- Find out about Access to Work, a scheme to help you with support in employment and with travelling to work
If you would like an appointment with a trained Work Coach, please email [email protected] for a personal time to come, so that you do not have to wait. You can also use this email to ask questions. Otherwise please drop in but you may have to wait. There will be staff to help you, and a quiet area.